Parents & Families
At Friends, we value communication, cooperation, and collaboration with all parents and families. In addition to daily verbal communication, we also provide regular written notes and newsletters that keep you updated on your child’s activities. Parent-teacher conferences are held twice a year, but our teachers are available at any time to address any questions or concerns. We recognize families as being of primary importance in children’s development, and as such, we respect and welcome your input.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Heart Association
- Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Child Mind Institute
- Common Sense Media
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Creative Curriculum
- First Steps, an early intervention system for infants and toddlers with special needs.
- Gymnasts in Motion
- Lisa Murphy, The Ooey Gooey Lady – “A silly name with a serious message”
- Message in a Backpack, for parents.
- Mister Rogers: The Legacy Lives On
- My Plate, improving the nutrition of adults & children
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Paths to Quality
- Zero to Three